Tuesday 5 August 2014

Help needed for mod development

Contact me through email; dirtydude123@hotmail.co.uk (Unprofessional email because I don't want to share real name)

Or contact me through this blog and my nexus account http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48467/?.

What I need:
-Someone to write lore books
-Someone adept at level design to develop the cities of evermore and wayrest
-A competent scripter

I will be turning my mod into an .ESM to allow multiple people to work on it.

I'm also in need of some voice actors due to demand.

Needing people who can fulfill the roles of:

-Old woman (serious)
-Bitter condescending man
-Assertive Officer
-Young angry man
-Woman with normal accent
-Nordic sounding man
-Nordic sounding woman
-Criminal
-Man with normal humorous tone

1 comment:

  1. Hello nottin10,

    I sent you an email regarding voice acting for your mod. Did you receive it?

    ReplyDelete